Friday, March 20, 2009

A Note From Jon Hassan


I received permission from Jon to post this. Much thanks, brother, for the kind and thoughtful message. I live for these.

"As usual, T-Man, your eloquence expresses a view to within that I could never have come close to capturing.
Not surprising considering my evolutionary trail, which extended from rats to wolverines and eventually to Middle-Eastern Terrorists.
Of course, I was WAY behind on the roadside bombs idea and settled for wreaking havoc by means of roadside gigs (The annual trip to Holland comes to what's left of my mind).
Anyway, You do ALL of us proud with your honest, candid and, in my opinion, very accurate description of the world as we knew it.
Keep up the good work and yes, I'm down with the Facebook addendum."

The last sentence was a response to a question I had on establishing an 8th ID Facebook page. That will be forthcoming. Let's keep this rolling. It's fun.


Terry

No comments: