Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lifers, Show Your Colors!


You knew some enterprising lifer would eventually come up with this.

Get 'em now! Authentic 8th ID Band gear for your Pathfinder side, including the ever-popular Wife Beater T's!

Well, we have to let our Brothers In Arms have their joy. After all, they're the ones who were supposedly backing up our asses while we were patrolling the perimeter with our baseball bats and toking up behind the chapel. But I haven't gotten to that story yet.


If you're really interested in any of this stuff, go to the 'Army Shirts' section of the Cafe Press website and click away. I can't honor them with a link from here with a clear conscience.

I did notice they have a little blurb about accepting suggestions. Well, you know me. I've got several. Start with putting our own little '9' in the blue field; although they'll probably say we have to buy 3 dozen or so of them before they'll do that. Think I'll just slide on over to Wal Mart and get one of those Do-It-Yourself Iron-On kits. I'll be sure to post those results, so stay tuned. Arrrrr!!!!!

Update:
Submitted
for
your
approval.

Nein!

No comments: